After 15 years of traveling through Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia…here are some of the best adventures to be had (from our opinion)!
1. Santa Cruz Trek in the Cordillera Blanca mountains of Peru.
Check out Cafe Andino in Huaraz as a jumping off point.
2. Raft the Jatun Yacu (Napo) river in Ecuador.
3. Visit pre-Incan archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman in Cusco.
Check out Puma Adventures to guide you on your tour.
4. Paint your face with the red sap from the Ecuadorian Amazon.
Stay in the amazon, at one of the rainforest lodges.
5. Hike Dead Woman’s Pass to Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate.
6. Trek Isla del Sol‘s ancient paths of Lake Titicaca, Bolivia